Toronto Road Rage Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by a driver who was experiencing road rage in Toronto, contact Mazin & Associates, PC for help. Road rage is when a driver acts violently angry because of the stress and frustration involved in driving a vehicle in traffic or other stressful conditions. Drivers can respond aggressively in situations that are high stress. Some drivers may make rude or offensive gestures, verbal insults, or even go as far as to physically threaten another driver. They could also drive more dangerously with their vehicle.
There is no excuse for road rage, especially if it causes the driver to act recklessly or aggressively around motorcycles, which are more vulnerable to getting into serious accidents. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by someone experiencing road rage, contact the Toronto road rage motorcycle accident lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC at (416) 625-2122 to talk to an experienced lawyer about getting the compensation you deserve.
Why You Need a Lawyer
If you have been a victim of a motorcycle accident caused by someone that is experiencing road rage and driving dangerously, you can hold the driver that caused the accident responsible. It is not your responsibility to pay for another person’s poor choices. If someone has driven in a way that is dangerous because they are stressed or frustrated because of traffic conditions and injured you in the process, you are entitled to recover monetary compensation for your injuries.
The best way to ensure you recover the compensation you need after a road rage accident is by hiring a lawyer. Motorcycle accident lawyers know the laws and what you need to do to prove liability. They can gather the necessary evidence and put together your case while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
Why Choose Us
The dedicated lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC have devoted our careers to helping clients in personal injury cases. We have experience and knowledge about motorcycle accident law, and we’re familiar with road rage cases. We have won millions for clients in a variety of personal injury cases, so we know what it takes to win big for you. We are so confident in our ability to win your case that we work on a contingency-fee basis, which means that we don’t get paid until you get paid.
Cases We Handle
There are many situations in which road rage can happen, but there is no excuse. Drivers that behave aggressively and injure or threaten others will be held responsible for the damage they cause. Road rage can manifest in many different ways, including:
- Hitting their vehicle against yours: When a driver is upset, they can think an easy way to express their anger is by hitting your vehicle with theirs. This is incredibly dangerous, especially when you are driving a motorcycle. There is nothing to protect you from being hit. You could even be run over by the car entirely.
- Running you off the road: If a driver is angry, they can try to speed you off to the side and run you off the road onto dirt, gravel, or even into the guardrail on the highway. This is incredibly dangerous to motorcycle drivers because there is no vehicle surrounding you that could brace your fall.
- Physical confrontation: In a situation where there is traffic that is completely stopped, an angry driver may pull over or get out of their vehicle and try to be physically aggressive to another driver.
- Making threats or inciting a fight: Similarly, a driver might also pull over, get out of their car, and make threats or try to start a fight.
- Threatening another driver or vehicle with a weapon: If a driver is angry and they have a weapon in their vehicle, they may show it to the other driver to try to threaten or scare them. The threat is amplified if you are on a motorcycle and have no way to protect yourself from a bullet or a knife.
- Tailgating: A less aggressive but still equally dangerous method of acting from road rage is by tailgating someone. If a driver follows closely behind another vehicle or motorcycle, there is less time for the driver to brake in case traffic stops, and it is more likely that there will be an accident.
- Brake checking: Much like tailgating, brake checking is when a driver brakes suddenly to try to scare the driver behind them into braking very hard. If the driver behind can’t stop in time, this can cause an accident.
At Mazin & Associates, PC, we are familiar with these and other manifestations of road rage, and can help you if you were a victim of a motorcycle accident caused by it.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident involving road rage in Toronto, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. Allow the motorcycle accident lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC to do the heavy lifting for you while you relax and focus on your recovery. For a free consultation to discuss your legal options, contact us today at (416) 625-2122.