Toronto Motorcycle Lawyers: Reckless Drivers
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident involving a reckless driver, contact the Toronto personal injury lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC for help. Reckless driving is when a driver of a motor vehicle does not obey the rules of the road and drives carelessly or dangerously. While this is always hazardous and increases the risk for crashes, it can be particularly devastating for motorcyclists. Motorcycles don’t have the same level of protection that regular motor vehicles do, so when they’re involved in a crash, it can be deadly.
At Mazin & Associates, PC, we believe it is not your responsibility to pay for all your expenses if you were not the one who caused the accident. Do not let a reckless driver get away with causing you harm. Hold the reckless driver responsible for the injuries they have caused you. Contact the Toronto reckless driver motorcycle accident lawyers of Mazin & Associates, PC at (416) 625-2122 for help getting the compensation you deserve.
Why You Need a Lawyer
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, you are likely dealing with medical bills, insurance companies, and maybe the reality that you may have to miss work to spend time rehabilitating from your injuries. Although monetary compensation does not make up for the injuries that you have suffered, it is a step in the right direction of getting you help. This could help you start paying off medical bills without having to worry about getting to work before you are actually healed and ready to start working again.
The best way to get this compensation is to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer to represent you. Trying to teach yourself the law, gather the facts you need about your case, handle the complicated and tedious paperwork, and deal with unhelpful insurance agents, all while trying to recover from your injuries and grapple with your mounting bills, can be almost impossible. A motorcycle accident lawyer can take the legal stuff off your hands so that you can focus on your recovery.
Why Choose Us
Mazin & Associates, PC was founded by Gary Mazin, who has dedicated 15 years of his career to serving clients who have been victims of very serious injuries. He has worked closely with other experienced professionals to get clients the compensation they deserve. Now, he has put together a dedicated and compassionate legal team who are focused on efficiency and efficacy. The lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC know your rights. We have been helping clients in similar situations for a long time, and we know how to get you the compensation you deserve. Our success rates are promising, and to prove that the lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC are confident that we can get you the monetary compensation you need to help cover the cost of your injuries, we do not get paid unless you do.
Cases We Handle
There are many possible causes of reckless driving accidents, including:
- Excessive speeding: Driving excessively over the speed limit can limit the control a driver has on their vehicle. It can also decrease their ability to stop in time before an accident occurs.
- Ignoring traffic signs: Ignoring simple traffic signs, like stop lights or stop signs, can lead to a major accident if a driver fails to yield at a stop sign or a stop light.
- Distracted driving: Texting, talking on the phone, eating, and changing the music takes a driver’s focus away from the road. This is dangerous and reckless regardless, but can be particularly bad for motorcyclists, who are more smaller and more difficult to see on the road.
- DUI/DWI: Driving under the influence of drugs or driving while intoxicated is one of the worst forms of reckless driving. When your reflexes are impaired by the effects of drugs or alcohol, you may experience blurred or double vision along with other horrible side-effects that can impair your ability to drive safely and make rational decisions on the road. This greatly increases the chances for getting in an accident.
- Racing other vehicles: Trying to race other vehicles on the road puts the rest of the drivers on the highway at risk. Resulting accidents are especially tragic because they are completely preventable.
Motorcyclists are especially vulnerable when other drivers engage in these and other reckless activities. If you have been injured in a car crash where the driver that caused the accident was driving recklessly, do not let them get away without paying for the consequences of their negligence. A lawyer can help you recover compensation for costs such as:
- Medical expenses
- Damage to your motorcycle and other property
- Physical therapy
- Lost wages
- Lost earning potential
- Disability and disfigurement
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death
A motorcycle accident lawyer can help you determine what compensation you can ask for, based on the circumstances and details of your particular case.
Contact Us Today
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by a reckless driver in Toronto, you deserve to be compensated for your suffering and expenses. The motorcycle accident lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC know what it takes to win these kinds of cases, and they’re standing by ready to help you win yours. Contact the experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Mazin & Associates, PC at (416) 625-2122 today for your free case evaluation.