The Financial Impact of a Brain Injury
Posted on Friday, February 12th, 2016 at 9:29 am
When one family member suffers a traumatic brain injury, it can affect the whole family in a number of different ways. In additional to the extreme emotional impact of such a trauma, many families are also impacted financially due to loss of income, costs of travel and accommodations if the injured family member requires medical care away from home, and specialized rehabilitation therapies.
Sadly, many people with brain injuries do not receive adequate compensation for their injury and losses. Either they don’t engage a Personal Injury Lawyer or they have engage one that doesn’t specialize in brain injury and therefore is unable to obtain maximum financial compensation for them.
What can a Personal Injury Lawyer that specializes in brain injury can do for you?
- Determine the lifetime costs associated with your brain injury and seek full compensation from the responsible party.
- Ensure that insurers recognize that your needs a much higher level of support and care than the bare minimum.
- Work closely with top experts including medical professionals, present and future care experts, specialized accountants, and leaders in the field of medical rehabilitation.
- Partner with you and your family members to work towards a successful outcome during this confusing, difficult time.
- Become your strong advocate and advisor, striving for the best monetary result possible for you and your family.
If you or a loved one has experienced a traumatic brain injury, contact brain injury lawyer for a free consultation.